Keystone Hydraulic Actuators Morin Series HP Actuator
2,250 psig Operating Pressure Rating
Direct Gas/Hydraulic Actuators
Ductile Iron/Stainless Steel Quarter-turn
Double Acting and Spring Return Models
Output Torques to 1,091,564 lb. in.
Designed for “on-off” or modulating control of any quarter-turn ball, butterfly, rotary plug or damper style valve applications. For use in chemical process, food & beverage, iron & steel, off-shore marine, pharmaceutical, power, oil & gas, pulp & paper, and textile industries.
Features & Benefits:
- High pressure construction eliminates undesirable regulators and relief valves for supply pressures.
- Hydraulic dampening provides smooth “open-close” operation to prevent detrimental valve slamming.
- Ductile iron housing provides long product life with durable, cost effective operation.
- Output shaft made of high strength alloy steel transmits torque without fatigue.
- Sintered bronze bushings or Teflon® composite bearings on output shaft eliminate sideloading of valve stem to maximize stem packing performance.
- Chrome-plated steel piston rod provides strength and corrosion resistance for enduring high-cycle applications.
- Sintered bronze piston rod bushings provide low-friction support and precise alignment of the piston rod to increase efficiency, reduce maintenance and extend actuator life.
- Heat-treated stainless steel thrust pin and rollers transfer piston force to 17-4PH stainless steel or ductile iron yoke by rolling to reduce friction, for longer life and more efficient torque transmission.
- Teflon® guide bands ensure low-friction piston guidance during operation to protect cylinder walls from potential scoring and extend seal performance with a continuous cylinder wiping action.
- Bi-directional travel stops provide accurate valve rotation adjustment.
- ISO 5211 mounting promotes easier valve adaption by utilizing internationally recognized mounting patterns.
- NAMUR drive slot on output shaft enables accessory-driven components to maintain a compact, low profile assembly.
- Tectyl-coated springs can be disarmed without special tools to safely and easily disassemble the actuator in the field, reducing down time and providing a “man-safe” spring.
- Easily removable housing cover provides effortless access for internal inspection.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: